Ryan Stille and Mike Henke announce the HackMyCF giveaway winner, and talk about Engine of Community, OpenCF Summit and Rupert Murdoch.
HackMyCF givewaway winner
@samihoda won the free subscription to hackmycf
Listen to the Podcast
- Duration: 22:50 minutes Size: 21.3 MB
Show Links & Tweets
- Your Blog is The Engine of Community
- ColdSpring 2 is available on GitHub
- ColdDoc 1.0 Release (and a move to GitHub)
- ColdFusion Dependency Injection Free Training
- POLITICO.COM – New Site Design! (powered by ColdFusion)
- You Are Not Your Technology
- Announcing tableSnapshots: A ColdFusion Tool For Preserving and Reverting Database Table Data
- Unofficial Updater 2
- The simplicity of LESS CSS with CfStatic
- Scout - Compass and Sass without all the hass(le)
- Getting started with Eclipse Orion
- CFML update for IntelliJ IDEA 11
- CFML.US The ColdFusion URL Shortner
- Railo 3 Beginner's Guide by Packtpub
- OpenBD on Google appengine - ColdFusion / CFML
- What's Hot? What's Not? Where Do We Go From Here?
- What's Hot? What's Not? Essential Tools
- Introducing A New Validation Framework, OK!
- ValidateThis 1.1 - User Contributed Fixes and Features
- Have a happy new CFML year as OpenBD 2.0.2 is released
- Code Review: Hashing Passwords
- Free Mach-II Training at OpenCF Summit 2012 plus Hackfest
- New Version of ColdFusion WebSocket Gateway
- "A preview of #ColdFusion Zeus", with CF Product Mgr Rakshith Naresh
- I Just Contributed CFExecute to CFScript-Community-Components
- @rupertmurdoch Think! Three richest Americans are three greatest philanthropists - Bloomberg, Gates and Buffett?
- @RyanStille: Would love to see support for something like onMethodStart in #ColdFusion components. It would run when you call another method in that CFC.
- @matthewmccull: New @GitHub #Git screencast on Notes. Tell me what you think and what you want to see next. http://t.co/t7DAqeRk
- @openbluedragon JElastic is a platform-as-a-service that is a new service, and the good folks over there have put together a very… http://t.co/f3Fsf2fV
- @cfobjective cf.Objective() 2012 Registration now Open! May 16-19, 2011. Go to cfobjective.com and click on register! Rate same as last year! #cfobjective
- @seancorfield The OpenCF Summit is back for 2012! February 24-26 in Dallas, TX. Just $72! #cfml #openbd #coldfusion #railo skn.io/1m9w
- @markdrew Are your #cfml projects on GitHub? Why not move them there and spread the word that #CFML is pretty darn awesome!
- @seancorfield: An updated version of Seven Databases in Seven Weeks (eBook) is available! Thanx @pragprog http://t.co/66xKfSY